Aviation management is a course which deals with the study of airlines, airports and business related to the aerospace industry. This also includes supervising routine operations undertaken by the ground staff of an airport or an organisation in the aviation sector. An aviation administrator studies aviation management course to work on high level positions where they can be responsible for airport security and air traffic control towers. Professionals who are qualified in this field are in huge demand as the aviation industry is growing immensely in India as well as at international level.
Duration 3 Years / Six Semesters
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates who have completed two years Pre-university course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course..
- To develop ethical managers with interdisciplinary knowledge
- To develop entrepreneurs in civil aviation related organization
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of finance function of a company
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of marketing function of a company
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Human resource function of a company
- To develop aviation global leaders
- To Business analyst for companies, capital markets and commodity markets
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers, consultants and teachers etc.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Airline Selection, etc.