BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
Bachelor of Computer Application is a three year under graduate program to delve into the world of Computer languages. It is considered to be at par with a B. Tech/BE degree in Computer science. The course gives you an insight into the world of computers and its applications. The course curriculum typically lays emphasis on database management systems, operating systems, software engineering, Computer architecture, web technology and computer languages. This course provides the required skills and enables the students to get themselves employed in the Information Technology sector.
Duration 3 Years / Six Semesters
ELIGIBILITY: 10 + 2 passed (any stream – science, commerce or arts) in a recognized university (or equivalent) is the minimum educational qualification.
- To understand the fundamental concepts of Computers, Business environment and IT applications in business.
- To provide sound knowledge of IT and Business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for clients.
- To successfully understand and analyze technical data to reach actionable conclusions, including technological solutions.
- To provide clarity on both conceptual and application oriented skills in commerce, finance, accounting and IT applications in business context.
- To identify and sharpen the IT/Programming skills.
- To create the ability and mindset to continuously update and innovate.