BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration )
BBA is a degree program in Commerce and Management. It is a professional course which covers all the basic elements of administration and management education and hence labeled as a General Management Course. It mainly enlightens the students with the process of managing and regulating events related to operations of an organization. The course trains them with essential skill and knowledge to work as management professionals in various sectors. In short, it can be portrayed as the gateway to the global business sector.
Duration 3 Years / Six Semesters
ELIGIBILITY: 10 + 2 passed (any stream – science, commerce or arts) in a recognized university (or equivalent) is the minimum educational qualification.
- To develop ethical managers with interdisciplinary knowledge
- To develop entrepreneurs
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of Finance, Marketing and Human Resource function of a company.
- To Business analyst for companies, capital markets and commodity markets
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers, consultants and teachers, with core competencies.
- To develop aviation global leaders
- To make the students eligible for PG courses.
- To prepare students to take up higher education to become business scientists, researchers, consultants and teachers etc.
- Also to develop the students for competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, BSRB, Airline Selection, etc.